• Disease
  • Herb
  • Action
  • Nutrient
  • Massage Therapy
  • Glossary
Sponsored Links

Chordee Herbal Treatment, Prevention, Symptoms, Causes, Cured By

General Name
Medical Name
Hindi Name
Chordee Symptoms
The head of the Penis curves inward or upward
Abnormal structure of the Head of the Penis
Discomfort during Intercourse

Chordee Cured By

Most Effective

Sponsored Links


Chordee is a disease of the Penis.
The head of the penis curves downward or upward, at the junction of the head and the shaft of the penis.
The curvature is usually most obvious during erection.
Chordee may be associated with Hypospadias.
This is not Peyronie's disease.
In Peyronie's disease, curvature of the shaft of the penis is due to an injury during adult life.

Causes of Chordee
It is a congenital Disease ( By Birth )

If not treated Properly, Chordee may cause

Differential Diagnosis : In Peyronie's disease the Penis turns upward due to the formation of a band of the scar tissues. The band forms at the base of glans.

Body Part(s)

Sponsored Links

Materia Medica for Chordee

Single Herb

Acacia Nilotica for Chordee

Take half a teaspoon of Acacia Tree gum with crystal sugar ( Mishri) twice a day for three days. And viola Chordee is cured.
Sponsored Links
Queries on Chordee
Pranav ( India )
11 Mar 2016
I m 24 My penis is so small and thin. And when I watch some porn films it leaks also .., is there any herbal treatment for this problem..
11 Mar 2016
Dear Pranav
We can not say about increasing size with the help of Herbs, But the leakage problem can be treated.
Take half tablespoon of Ashwagandha with warm milk. take for 15 days.
Apart from herbs do some exercise to open your channels and it will improve the blood circulation in your body.
This advice is for educational purpose only. It is not intended to replace a doctor. Please consult your doctor before taking any herb.
11 Mar 2016
Is there any medicine in homeopathy
Plz suggest me..
08 Apr 2016
Dear Pranav
We have already suggested you the Herb. If you want to take Homeopathy, then buy "Withania Somnifera" tincture from a Homeopathy shop and take 10 drops 2 times in a day for 15 days.
This advice is for educational purpose only. It is not intended to replace a doctor. Please consult your doctor before taking any herb.
Madan ( Andhrapradesh )
03 Jul 2016
Dear sir,
I am 27 ,in general my penis is normal but in erection it becomes curved down , due to this penetration is painful to both of us , I consulted doctor in scaning there is no hard tissues given and said it is due to chodee and it is not suggested for surgery , due to this bending down could not spend much time in sex ,so please suggest me medicines/advises regarding this
08 Jul 2016
Dear Madan
Try Babool, Take sum Acacia tree gum with some sugar, 2 to 3 times in a day.
Also take Maca powder with warm milk to strengthen your Penis.
29 Dec 2018
Is this guaranteed to work?
Vasundhara ( India )
12 Dec 2016
My baby 3 years old had congenital chordee only is there any treatment of homiopathy
12 Dec 2016
Dear Vasundhara
I suggest you to buy a mother tincture of Acacia Nilotica ( Babool in Hindi ). Give him 2 drops 3 times in a day.
Jose Asenjo ( Portugal )
14 Dec 2016
Hello, I want to know how to buy "acacia tree gum with crystal sugar". I am not sure if Babool or Mishri is the same (checking on internet I am not sure if "Mishri" is the same as Babool). I appreciate your answer.
19 Dec 2016
Dear Jose
Both are different things. Babool is a plant where as crystal sugar is not a plant. You may check it on this portal.
This advice is for educational purpose only. It is not intended to replace a doctor. Please consult your doctor before taking any herb.
Mr.Verma ( Keral )
28 Mar 2017
Hi Dcotor,

I am a north Indian settled here in southern part of India (Cochin -Kerala) this?...
I have congenital Chordee , for this my doctor is started injections (Kenokort 40) (Verapamil is available in the hospital pharmacy now). 3 months are over but no reduction in Plaque.

if homeopathy can help me reduce the Chordee/ Plaque it is would be a wonderful thing. Based on your replies to the queries from Patients , i tried to get Acacia Nilotica mother tincture from Homeopathic medical stores , but i was told that there is no mother tincture (Q) by the name Acacia Nilotica . They told neither Schwabe , SBL or such reputed companies are manufacturing that mother tincture (Q). Can you please advise where from Keral can I get this or by online ..please give the exact name of the medicine so that i can purchase it over the counter

Please help by replying to this message

31 Mar 2017
Dear Mr. Verma
Please let us know the answers for the following questions.
1. Do you take carbonated drinks? If yes then how much?
2. Do you have warts like small cauliflower any where on your body?
3. Do you have mood swings?
4. What is the worst time in the day for you?
5. Do you have claustrophobia?
6. Do you have any Liver or Kidney problems?
7. Do you have mouth ulcers or Scurvy ( gums disease )?
Please let us know these details and we will recommend you accordingly.
This advice is for educational purpose only. It is not intended to replace a doctor. Please consult your doctor before taking any herb.
02 Apr 2017
Doctor, I asked for the availabilty of Acacia Nilotica in Homeo..anyway here are the answers to your questions 1. No I do not take carbonated drinks...
2. No
3. Rarely
4. I do not feel there is a worst time for me in a day....I take things positively always....and I practice yoga..
5. No
Can u please recommend the best homeo medicine ....here in kerala where i live its the land of ayurveda....so u can also tell me the names of the ayurvedic medicines (if any) so that i can get from here...
Verma ( Kerala )
28 Mar 2017
A correction in the above post by me "Please read the sentence as " such reputed companies are "NOT" manufacturing .. Verma (Kerala)
Apu ( Bangladesh )
14 Jan 2019
I have ventral chordee and small sixed penis. I an 26. Please suggest. My penis also unhealthy and shrink. Thanks.
Nitin ( India )
02 Feb 2019

Sir my son is 5 years old n he has cordee with hyposdias. Dr has suggested surgery. Can it be cured with homeopathic medicines without surgery
Kindly advice. We dont want any surgery
Ashish ( India )
20 May 2019
My name is ashish
I am 32 years old and 6 ft 3 inches, having excitement at 14 - 15 years of age, in the penis I felt that my penis bends towards the lower side, and the light feels slight pain, my By the height, my penis feels too small, but the penis does not feel the lump on the upper or lower side, and there is no problem in the penis.
Is it possible to treat my problem with Acacia?
Sir plz is my marriage after 6 months give me the proper advice
Vikash ( India (delhi) )
27 May 2019
I have to increase my dick size .
What should i do .
And my wife also increase her breast can you as ur advice
Your Query - This is a community service. You may ask and answer a query.
[Note: You are requested to write correct English only. Please do not use SMS English, Short Text and Words like hi, hello.]
[Optional: For better guidance]
[Optional: To get email Alert]
[Optional: To get message Alert]
Sponsored Links