• Disease
  • Herb
  • Action
  • Nutrient
  • Massage Therapy
  • Glossary

Salix Nigra Herb Uses, Benefits, Cures, Side Effects, Nutrients

General Name
Salix Nigra
Glycemic Index / Load
Black Willow
Botanical Name
Salix Nigra
Homeopathic Name
Salix Nigra   -   Mother Tincture

Do you know this herb by any other name ? Click Here.

Salix Nigra Cures

Most Effective

Highly Effective


Action of Salix Nigra

Nutrients in Salix Nigra


Salix Nigra
Combines With

Taste of
Salix Nigra

Parts Used

Bark , Leaves

Side Effects, Risk Factors of, and Cautions for Salix Nigra

Avoid its use during Pregnancy and Breast feeding.
Sponsored Links


Salix Nigra is a tree.
It is deciduous.
It grows upto 30 M.

The Homeopathic medicine , Salix Nigra is best used to treat Spermatorrhea after Masturbation.

Grown In

Sponsored Links

Materia Medica for Salix Nigra

Queries on Salix Nigra
Fake Users Alert !

Fake users have started using the Query Section to advertise their products and services.
It is therefore suspended.

Actual users may approach us through emails. Please write an email to info@herbpathy.com.
You will get a reply in your email.
Md Murtaza Ali Ansari ( DHAKA,BANGLADESH )
09 Apr 2016
I am 62 years old ,now i am facing sexual disorderness.Please suggest me how I use this medecine in what power (dose)& precautions.
Herbpathy Admin
02 May 2016
Mr Ali Ansari You are suffering from sexual disorder. But will you specify the type of disorder. is it Hypersexuality ? or hyposexuality ? Ejaculation problem, erection problem ?? What is it , you need to specify the problem in detail so that we can provide you with an appropriate cure.
This advice is for educational purpose only. It is not intended to replace a doctor. Please consult your doctor before taking any herb.
14 May 2017
I want to buy this online.
Irfan khan (pakistan) i'm 23 year old and my problem due due to mustribution and how we use this sal
09 Feb 2019
I'm 23 year old and my problem due to mustri
Robert ( Italy )
19 Jun 2016
i am 37years and i have masturbated for some years now.it led me to premature ejaculation,night dream weting,small penise.and totally sexual weakness.pls help me with durg i should use to slove this problem.
Dr mallik
02 Oct 2019
take sexex nigra 3 times
24 Jun 2016
The best herbs that cures such problems are: Damiana and Black Musli You can try either of the formula: Mix the powder of Anacyclus ( karkara ) Damiana and Cloves ( Laung ) in equal quantity. Take two tablespoon with a cup of milk twice a day. or Add 50 ml Honey in 250 g root powder of Black Musli plant. Take quarter tsp of the mixture twice a day. Thanks
This advice is for educational purpose only. It is not intended to replace a doctor. Please consult your doctor before taking any herb.
22 Jun 2016
28 Jun 2016
Dear Arun Kumar Pal Masturbation is not good at all. you just loose your energy. Anyhow, i would like to suggest you White and black musli pack. It will provide you strength.
Satyajit Saha ( INDIA, WEST BENGAL )
27 Jun 2016
Can I give to my wife she doesn't have any sexual desire of her own, If 20 drops of salix naigra q be given to her with milk will this problem be solved, because she doesn't want to take the same with water.Please advise
30 Jun 2016
If your wife does not have any sexual desire, then it is very very important that you read this page, I myself was suffering from the same. I accidentally came on the page, I will share. Found. so many herbs for me, easily available and very effective. It helped me to deal with this. My married life was save by these herbs. I am so happy . The link is here ---------
Libido Loss Female..See The Cures...
SATYAJIT SAHA ( India,west bengal )
27 Jun 2016
28 Jun 2016
Dear Satyajit
Take maca pills for 15 days and White and black musli pack.
Nafish 2
16 Aug 2016
I am 25 years old . I am suffering pain in testicle, night fall , premature enjucalation, sperm come out with urine .
Not able to satisfy his partner.
Can i use salix nigra .
If yes at what quantity.
25 Aug 2016
Nafish Herbs for you are-- A pack of Black and White Musli. you can buy it's capsule . Take one capsule every day fro 15 days. And another herb is Gokharu. This herb needs to taken for one month. One capsule everyday. I am sure, these herbs will help you.
Get well soon.
Shoeb Mohamed ( India )
17 Sep 2016
Hi I am shoaib I m 26 I have a problem of early ejaculation while masturebating and in normal thinking of sex or watching any porn or hearing any stories of sex some semen comes out is it the same we say that some liquid type comes out from my penis n my penis hole is opened bit from normal hole and I my penis curve towards left hand side please suggest me some medicine and treatment and should be easy available in bangalore and also I want to tell some sperm comes out while doing forcely toilet 1and2
Ishaant Suri
20 Sep 2016
Shoeb For early ejaculation --
Take White and Black Musli Combo for 15 days and buy Land Caltrops Capsule and take 1 every day for a month. Te curve that you are talking about. i can not comment on that.
Did you get yourself diagnosed by a doctor ?
Ali ( Pakistan )
17 Sep 2016
Hi, i am 30 year old and married. I am facing some sexual issues i.e. very premature ejaculations during sex, excessive sex desires, mustrbation since 2003 due this penis growth stopped size 6 but very thin. Due to this could not satisfy partner, thick sperm drops while pie . All the time mind involve in sex. Plz suggest medicine very soon. Regards
20 Sep 2016
ALi Herbs recommended for you--- 1. Take Maca powder with warm milk.
2. Land Caltrops. Buy Capsules and take it for one month. Or you may take it in the tincture form ; Tribulus Terrestris is the homeopathic name. Take 10 drops in the morning and 10 in the evening. 3.Buy Crocus Sativa tincture. Take 10 drops morning evening. 4 Buy a pack of White and Black musli and take 1 pill every day.
5 Buy Mucuna Prureins capsule and take 1 every day.
All these herbs shall solve your problems. Consult your health care provider before taking any herb.
This advice is for educational purpose only. It is not intended to replace a doctor. Please consult your doctor before taking any herb.
14 Feb 2018
plz tell me how to take these medicines
Rahul ( India )
05 Oct 2016
Mother tincture salix nigra is have any side effect in premature ejaculation.. ?
06 Oct 2016
Rahul Salix Nigra is a common cure for Hyper sexuality. For premature ejaculation, take the following herbs 1. Withania Somnifera tincture : Buy it from a homeopathy shop and take 5 drops twice a day.
2. Buy Tribulus Terrestris tincture and take 10 drops 2 times in a day.
3. Buy a pack of White and Black musli and take 1 capsule every day. Take these remedies for 15 days and write us back with results.
This advice is for educational purpose only. It is not intended to replace a doctor. Please consult your doctor before taking any herb.
Zainab ( Pakistan )
20 Oct 2016
Aoa My problem is that. i m 18 years old i have sexual problem like nymphomania 2 years before i masturbated a lot and then i had sex with my bf almost 4 month and my sexual desire decreased but when i attached to some one. my discharge like leccourhea starts. and. i had break up now but i m. facing this situation luccorea nd it is due to attachment :( plz tell salix nigra will be good for me i dont want to finish. my sexual desire i just want to get rid of this discharge any medicines which can stop this but mY sexual desire remain same
27 Oct 2016
Salix Nigra is a highly effective herb to cure Hypersexuality.
Sk Razu Hossain ( Bangladesh )
25 Oct 2016
Razu Hossain,

I am 25. I am facing a dengerous sexual problem as early erection of sperm and the duration is just 20-30 seconds. sometimes in the time of emitting urine I feel my whole body is shaking.I am too nervous physically and mentally.I thinks that the main cause of this disease is extra masturbate. so kindly prescribe me.
27 Oct 2016
PLease mention if you get craving for sugar,eggs or milk . Were you born fat or thin ?
Do you experience bone pains ? Answer to all these questions is important ?
Razu hossain
28 Oct 2016
I like to eat eggs, sugar, and milk and I were thin in born.I feels sometimes chewing in my hands and legs. My sperm is not too vague. I want to remedy from this disease permanently.pls help me.
03 Nov 2016
Take Calcarea Carb one dose 1m. Take only one dose. Consult your doctor before you try any remedy. A physical examination is must in your case.
Mamun ( Bangladesh )
25 Dec 2016
I am 25 years old.I had a bad habit like Masturbation.Now sometimes I feel pain my testis and my panis is small now before and when I go to bathroom sometimes sex come out after spawn.I am so week now.which medicine I will take now please help me
02 Jan 2017
Mamun. The cure for you is Staphysagria. Buy this homeopathic tincture and take 10 drops added to a glass of water, in the morning and 10 drops in the evening for 7 days. It is advised that you consult your doctor before you try any remedy.
All the very best.
This advice is for educational purpose only. It is not intended to replace a doctor. Please consult your doctor before taking any herb.
Aman ( India/delhi )
05 Jan 2017
i am 22 years old and I have a bad habit of masturbation. sometimes done two or three times a day. this leads to pain in my lower back and getting tired of work very early. i want to control this bad habit.what should i do?
Latif ( INDIA )
20 Feb 2017
I'm 24 years old when I was talking with my gf I can't control my self can i use Stileegon Mother Tincture 10 drops with Salix Nigra (Q) 10drops mix in a glass of water and take in morning one glass 10-10 drops and before sleeping 10-10 drops in a one glass
Is it good for me please answer me, I'm waiting....
Prakash Sobti
21 Feb 2017
The recommended remedy for your problem is Conium 200. Buy it from any Homeopathy Shop and just take one dose. Repeat: Only take 1 dose.
Do not repeat this medicine. Once you take it, wait for 20 days and then see the difference, if it is not cured even then, write again Latif.
Ebrahim ( Bangladesh )
24 Feb 2017
I'm 21 and unmarried. I'm suffering from ED now. I used to masturbate in my puberty. But I didn't masturbate much.. I did once a week... Dr suggested me to have salix nigra Q for at least six months. I have been taking that for two months but i still unchanged. Should wait more or change the medicine?
28 Feb 2017
Ebrahim. Now you can stop the consumption of Salix Nigra. -Take Asparagus ( Shtavari known as Hindi ) for 1 month. You may take it as fresh salad.
-Take Ashwagandha powder for 1 week. Take only half teaspoon with warm milk once in a day.
-.Buy Saffron tincture form a Homeopathy shop and take 5 drops of mother tincture in a glass of water for 15 days.
22 Mar 2017
Sir my age is 16 i m masturbating from last 6 years and now i am getting problem in weakness in my body,pain in legs and small penis i think it will destroy my life please tell any cure now i had stopped it but when i go to sleep i masturbates automatically and it is destroying my body please help me witha permanent cure of it Please sir reply me fast as possible
23 Mar 2017
The herb for you is Ashwagandha . Have one teaspoon of this powder every day with milk before going to bed in the evening. Take this for a week and share the feedback after the week.
The herb is hot in nature, so if you feel hot, you can reduce the dosage. The weakness is because of ejaculation. Please write again after 7 days.
25 Mar 2017
Sir it will cure my body full or not?
25 Mar 2017
And sir i want to sue it fast because last light also i got automatic ejaculation while sleeping
Gaurav ( India )
28 Mar 2017
I had taken ustilago maydis to stop the masturbation addiction...but it's not working for me....what should I do
Rudresh Sachdeva
30 Mar 2017
Gaurav. These herbs will help you. Ashwagandha : Buy tincture and take 5 drops in a glass of water . Its botanical name is Withania Somnifera.
2. Buy Tribulus Terrestris tincture ( Gokharu ) from a homeopathy shop and take 10 drops 2 times in a day.
Mohd Javed ( India )
29 Apr 2017
I used to masturbate, mostly one in a day, otherwise ensured in between two days gap.
Physically not feeling weakness till now, but it can be very effective for my health in near future. It become a very bad habit for me, because of my negatives thoughts, thats way most effective thing is disturing my studies.
Is there a medicine to keep my thoughts positive and forget masturbate.
Mohd Javed
Akaash Khera
19 May 2017
The herb Ashwagandha is perfect for you. You may take half teaspoon with warm water on alternate days.
I you take this herb, you will not feel like masturbating. The herb also reverses the ill effects of excessive masturbation.
Also take Saffron strands with milk daily for 15 days.
Harun ( Bangladesh )
03 May 2017
Sir, 1.I am 25 years old. I am 58 kg.I am not married. I have been
suffering from nightfall for 10 years. I have nightfall 8-10 times a
month. Now I feel sexual weakness and premature ejaculation.I don't do
masturbation and don't see porno. Please give me homeo medicine for
curing my problem.
2.My another problem is panic disorder . I have been suffering from
palpitation/heartbeat almost all the time and headache. I think
panic disorder problem have been occurred for tension and feel fear
every time suddenly my chest is trembling.
For this 2 problems. Please give me medicine I can take those regularly.
Mugudh Madaliya
19 May 2017
Take one dose of Conium 200 from a Homeopathy shop. Only take one dose. Take Gokharu Tablets and Sarasaparilla tincture. 10 -10 drops 2 times in a day. Consume both these tinctures for 15 days.
Aditya ( India west bengal )
10 May 2017
I am suffering from PE since about 15 years now. Erection comes very early and stays hard during sex but since last few days getting ready for second round is difficult. Can my time be enhanced with herbs?
19 May 2017
The cure for Premature ejaculation is-- Damiana capsules is the best cure for you. Have one capsule daily for one month. Have Rhodiola capsule, one daily for a month. Add 5 drops of essential oil of clove in 50 ml of chameli oil ( Jasmine ) . Massage your Penis with this oil for 10 min every day for one month
This advice is for educational purpose only. It is not intended to replace a doctor. Please consult your doctor before taking any herb.
Zoha ( Bangladesh )
10 Jul 2017
I am 25 years, married,5.7 feet, 70 kg weight.
I have no disease without premature ejection. I early age I have used masturbate. I always eager for having sex. I go to my wife twice a week. But when go to my wife I can not do more than 1 min after penetrate.

please tell me easy solution for this problem. Actually I want medicine suggestion.
Sarfaraz Alam ( India/West Bengal )
20 Jul 2017
How I use salix nigra q before or after meal
While I am suffering from spermatorrohea and sexual eratomia
Rafathulla ( Andhra pradesh )
20 Jul 2017
Hai sir
I am 29 year
Iam suffaring for total body joint kat kat sound coming back pain and iam 12 year sa muth marna tha aab body weaknesses Knee cap kat kat sound 2saal sa zayda hogya
Not standing probley imunity low
Iam not married because I am facing this problem
Please help me
Akmal ( Pakistan )
10 Aug 2017
I am 23 year old.and i masturbate from 18 to 21 yaer.my provblem is that when i see sometime sextual related content such as hollywood movie.semen is come out from my penis.and after this i feel a lot of weakness in my body i feel very fatiqueness specially pain in my backbone and knees shoulder.i am suffering from this condition 2years.please consult my problem and solution medicine
Khan G ( Pakistan )
19 Aug 2017
I lost my penis hardness suggest me some medicine due to hand practise
10 Oct 2017
Do you mean to say that the penis does not erect?
Ali ( Pakistan )
08 Sep 2017
Sir I am 20 years old I am doing musturbation from last 2 years now I am getting weak and and my penis size is also decreasing some time I feel pain in my penis and also in my body I want to avoid this habbit and recover my health plz recmend me some medicine
10 Oct 2017
Please massage your penis regularly with Grapeseed oil for a month. This may restore the size, only if you think the size has decreased now. If the penis was already small, then there is no way to increase it.
Shoaib ( Karnataka, India )
30 Sep 2017
Hello sir I'm xxx and i have been masturbating since I was 12 and now I'm 21, I just wanna give up now because of over masturbating my life is in danger I guess I feel very uneasy I feel like I'm a 65 year old man I have lots of pains in my body as any old man do have in him, when I sit for some at a one place like for 5 minutes my legs will start aching like anything, if I keep my hand closed for 2 mins and after when I try to open I will not be able to open it at all it pains very heavily, i feel numbness in my legs, knees,eye pain when I start writing I can't even write for 2 mins continuously it pains a lot...
I don't even know if u know this that I feel like ending up myself not this habit because of this symptoms
10 Oct 2017
Take Staphisgaria mother tincture, 5 drops every day for a month. Also, Take Maca powder with warm milk. One teaspoon. 2. Land Caltrops. Buy Capsules and take it for one month. Or you may take it in the tincture form ; Tribulus Terrestris is the homeopathic name. Take 10 drops in the morning and 10 in the evening. 3.Buy Crocus Sativa tincture. Take 10 drops morning evening.
4.Buy Withania Somnifera tincture from a local Homeopathy Shop and take 3 drops in a glass of water twice a day. The herb is hot in nature, so you may adjust the dosage as per your body type and the region you live in. Consult your health care provider before taking any herb.
Ajit Singh
17 Oct 2017
hello sir i am a boy of 18 years old.sir i feel like i have to masturbate atleast once a day.i contunued once a day mastubration for last 1 year and now my health is bad.Actually i am skinny now.Will salix nigra help me.
24 Oct 2017
Take Staphisgaria mother tincture, 5 drops every day for a month. Also, another herb is Medorrhinum. Take it in 0/1 lm potency. Take 2 pillules, add them in a glass of water, take 2 tablespoons. And observe the symptoms. Do not take more than 2 tablespoons.
Patient No. 1001 ( Pakistan )
07 Nov 2017
I am 37 Male, married, from Pakistan having one baby. I had stomach problem and used Meprazol for 2 years. Now I have shun using stomach medicine and all is Ok. Recently, I gave blood. My problems are as under:
- I get erection but I could not capitalized it long mean I can not keep a long erection. After a few seconds or minute, it starts pouring drops and resulted in lose erection.
- I barely manage intercourse once in a night.
- Premature ejaculation. It last for less than 30 seconds and sometimes 10-15 seconds.

Kindly advise complete course with easily available medicine from D-watson or whatever.
Farook ( United States )
22 Nov 2017
Hey hi my name Farook I live in New York and I have been masturbate since my 17 now I could realize how bad things frequently I did so I feel now unhealthy when I start workout at gym my penis getting shrink after that I feel tied my self also during sex intercourses sperm comes quickly like less than 5 minuets so I feel so bad about these two problems sperms come quickly and my penis getting shrink all the time so please kindly advice me to solve these problem
Rohit ( India/chhattisgarh )
29 Nov 2017
Sir my problem is that sperm comes out quickly while sex...suggest me some cures
17 Jan 2018
Take Mucuna Pruriens capsules, one every day for a month. Also, take Ashwagandha powder. I would suggest that you read Premature Ejaculation in the disease section of the website.
Abdul rahman ( Hyderabad,India )
03 Dec 2017
I am addicted to masturbation and i m doing it since 2-3 years and i m losing concentration plzz tell me how to get rid of this and which medicine is required
17 Jan 2018
Take Staphisgariya tincture, 5 drops every day in a glass of water for 15 days.
Nandan sharma ( Maharashtra )
29 Dec 2017
Hi IAM Nandan Sharma from tirupati, iam married since 5 years, but iam having a problem, while iam doing sex, in first short iam going out, and it's to small so plz tell me how should I do, long time and increase that, in between 5-6 inches and increase sex time also so plz tell me.
17 Jan 2018
The size can not be increased. You can improve the performance by taking herbs like Tongkat Ali, Mucuna Pruriens, Maca, Saffron.
24 Feb 2018
Syed ( India)
I masturbate once twice a day, since I was 14 and now my age is 23 having a weight 49, now my health is so weak feeling back pain, pre ejaculation, I would like to stop this bad habit please suggest me a good solution to this masturbate problem and to increase my sexual life and body weight
Rabia ( Canada )
10 Mar 2018
i am 35 years old married have 3 kids but my married life is not going good as most of the time i feel sensation in my vagina and then urin comes again and again.i feels that i have the problem of hyper sexuality.i went to the psychatrist too and he told that i might have PGAD (GENITAL AROUSAL).pls suggest me if i can take this mother tincture.regards
28 Sep 2019
Ekram ali ( INDIA )
17 Mar 2018
sir i m 22 yrs i have mostribite from14 yrs old
now my panis is small and weeknes of sex with imidiate come of spam
03 Apr 2018
Take Staphysgaria tincture, 5 drops in a glass of water for 20 days.
28 Sep 2019
G Azad
11 Mar 2020
Dear Ekram Ali Kindly reply to followup Regards
G Azad
Gopal kashyap ( Uttar pradesh, India )
19 Mar 2018
I am 18 years old boy. When I saw any sexual seen or any negative thoughts was came in my mind. I can discharge. My sperm come out in many more amount. And my penis size has also very small and bend towards left. Due to this problem my body's development has also stooped. My concentration was also decreases. Sir please please please suggest some medicines that could help me. Did mother tincture salix nigra q had effective in this problem.
Raghav ( Delhi )
02 Apr 2018
Hi i am 26 male... m suffering from PE while doing sex with my gf everytime i come in 15-20seconds even after 2-3rounds still 30-40 seconds... can i take black nd white musli with withania somnifera tincture? Nd how many days i have to take it to see result... thank you
03 Apr 2018
Yes, you can take Withania Somnifera tincture, 5 drops added to a glass of water for 20 days. Also, take Salix Nigra mother tincture, 5 drops in a glass of water for 20 days. Try Dates soaked in milk. This also helps to cure premature ejaculation.
Imjamam ( Bangladesh )
28 May 2018
I have done huge musterbating, penis will not harder than before what can I do???
Robiul ( Bangladesh )
11 Jun 2018
Hi I am Robiul, 32 years old.I have done materbution 12 years.I am unmarried. Now I want to marry but I have effected premature ejaculaation and erectile disease.
please suggest What can I do?
13 Jun 2018
Vineet khurana ( New delhi )
14 Jun 2018
My father aged 69 suffering from acute leukemia (aml) from last one and a half month...wbc..90,000, haemoglobin 6,blast cells 78 %, platelets 130000,....Still we are giving unani medicines and Bhasmas like swarn, heerak,Mandur,shankh etc..Not interested in chemotherapy......Please let me know ....Today ...15.06.2018
Rishiraaj ( India )
20 Aug 2018
Hlw sir i am rishiraaj 18 yrs old guy... Salix nigra can use to stop nightfall.
Kayyum sultan tade ( India (maharashtra) )
16 Sep 2018
Sir,I am 33 years old. My problem is a sexual disorder. I am not disable for sex with my wife.my weight is 55. please suggest me about selix nigra or any other medicine as your knowledge.
07 Feb 2019
I have facing a problem for 4 months, that is FARTHING, While I going to pray and bow down my stomach starts sound (as like thunder sound in sky) and it's beyond my control, and air gonna pass (fart) from my stomach, you know in our religion if it's happen that prayer dose not accept and we have to repeat this prayer again. Everytime whenever I go to pray I face this problem. I had try this medicine NIXOCID tablets, but not solve. But while I still sat (study) on that time I'm not face this problem, just sometime. But after prepare for Prayer I face this problem. Would you please help me.
Ahshan Habib ( Bangladesh )
25 Mar 2019
I am 51 years old. I have done huge musterbation. Now I am feeling erection problem. What can I do. Please advise to me.
Rayyan ( Pakistan )
10 Jun 2019
I m 27 year old and having one child
Problems are
P/E 10 or 20 second only
Get errection but could not keep it long
After few seconds errection end with drops
I bearly intercouse once in a night
And feel pain in tastes and in penis
Plzzz suggest complete medicine course
I w8ing patiently
Ijaz ( Pakistan )
07 Jul 2019
I am 27 yrs old, I started masturbating when i was 12 years old(when no sperms used to come out but a little stiky liquid), now the problems that i am facing are low sex time just 2 to 3 strokes dissatisfying the partner, During foreplay with the partner drops of transparrent sticky liquid come from penis and erection breaks away. even when after watching a porn movie or listening or reading some sexual content the drops of sticky loquid come which causes pain in joints and back, the penis size is also small just 5 " and thin and tilted right side to some extent, Other problems are thin hair and sudden mood swings, increased sexual desire, No wet dreams even after 3 to 4 months gap.
Now I have overcome the curse of masturbating but do sex with gf in a week after taking pills like viagra.
I have also gone through semen analysis test which is active sperms 10%, dead 80 %, sluggish 10%, pus cells 10-12.
I visited a homeo dr who suggested me Damiaplant, mercurios solbl and Natrium muriate to take for 15 days aftrr that he changed the medicine and gave me Agnus castus and Damiana mother tinctures for nxt 15 days, I took medicine but have observed not even 1% improvement in rep
12 Jul 2019
Dear Ijaz,
We advise you to take Phosphoric acid -200 ( homeopathic ), one dose.
Also try the following :
1. Take 1 teaspoon of Withania Somnifera powder with a glass of warm water.
2. Add 3 to 4 threads of Saffron to a glass of warm milk. Have it every day before going to bed.
3. Buy a combo pack of Black and White musli. Have 1 capsule every day. Take it for 15 days only.
4. Have a glass of Green leaf juice daily for 15 days only. Write back to us after a week.
This advice is for educational purpose only. It is not intended to replace a doctor. Please consult your doctor before taking any herb.
Mehdi Alom ( India )
27 Sep 2019
how to stop over masturbation,, please suggestion me medicine name
27 Sep 2019
Dear Mehdi, Try the following:
1. Take multivitamin rich in zinc. The urge for excessive masturbation often happens if the body is zinc deficient. Get yourself tested and if you are deficient, take the multivitamin for 1 month.
2. Have Ashwagandha capsules for a month. Take 1 capsule daily.
3. Have Mucuna Pruriens capsules for a month. Take 1 capsule daily.
4. Gokhru ( Land Caltrops ): Take one capsule a day for 20 days. You will be fine soon.
This advice is for educational purpose only. It is not intended to replace a doctor. Please consult your doctor before taking any herb.
19 Oct 2019
Take Salic Nigra 5 drops TDS X 3 months
Sulphur 200 6 Drops QID x 3 months
23 Oct 2019
Hello Azad, Are you sure of mixing multiple homeopathic medicines?
I have read about these medicines on a homeopathic website. They say it is not right to have regular doses of Homeopathic medicines, and they mentioned a different procedure to take the medicine, like 1 dose for a month for medicine like Sulphur.
What is your opinion on this?
30 Oct 2019
G Azad
11 Mar 2020
Dear Mehdi I hope that you are doing well plz reply for followup
Sufyan ( Pakistan )
16 Dec 2019
Hello sir I am 19 I am getting night fall after 2 days or 1 days some time daily so plz telle any homeopathic medicine for this plz
17 Dec 2019
Dear Sufyan Try the following herbs: 1. Ashwagandha: Take 1/2 teaspoon of Ashwagandha powder once in a day with warm milk. Take it for 10 days.
2. Take Land Caltrops - mother tincture ( homeopathic medicine). The name of the herb is Gokhru. It is available in homeopathic form too. Take 2 drops daily in half a glass of water. Take it for 7 days.
3.Asphaltum: Shilajit in Hindi. Take 1 capsule daily. take it for a week. Write abck after 10 days.
This advice is for educational purpose only. It is not intended to replace a doctor. Please consult your doctor before taking any herb.
Noor Muhammad ( Pakistan )
29 Dec 2019
Sir, AoA
I had used homeopathic medicine salix nigra to control my extra sexual power but it decreases my power and made my sexual power very down. Now I have no sexual ambition and haven't any power. Please guide me what medicine I should use for restoration of my sexual power. I am 45 year old and also a patient of diabetes.
Noor Muhammed
30 Dec 2019
Dear Noor Muhammad 1. Ashwagandha: Take Ashwagandha in Homeopathic form. Buy Withania Somnifera - Mother tincture. Take 10 drops in half a glass of water once in the day. 2. Saw Palmetto: Take 1 capsule daily. 3. Have Beetroot and Carrot juice or soup daily. Take it for a month.
This advice is for educational purpose only. It is not intended to replace a doctor. Please consult your doctor before taking any herb.
G Azad
11 Mar 2020
I hope you are doing well
if you have any other concern pls tell
G Azad
11 Mar 2020
first stop Salix Nigra
take plenty of water
Mukesh ( Rajasthan )
18 Jan 2020
Sir, I am Mukesh 31 yrs old and married, when i start sex after 2 min i discharge. in my past i did masturbation and i did sex in my past life with my gf. In my penis has slightly bend. some times while doing urine i feel inflammation also.
G Azad
11 Mar 2020
tab. Oflox 200 mg 1 BD X 7 days for urine infection
Tab. Qurs Silajeet 1 BD x 1 month
take ashwagandha original in powder form 1 tsf with warm milk X 2 month at bed time after 1 month later we will tell you for penis
13 Mar 2020
Dear Mukesh
Please take the following:
* Ashwagandha: Take 1 capsule daily for a month. It is hot in potency, stop the use if it doesn't suit you.
* Mucuna Pruriens: Take 1 capsule daily. Take it for a week, then stop for a week. Again take for a week. Do not take more.
* Land Caltrops: Take 1 capsule daily for a month. Write back after a month.
This advice is for educational purpose only. It is not intended to replace a doctor. Please consult your doctor before taking any herb.
Javid ( Tamilnadu )
13 Apr 2020
Hi I am David from india I have age is 32 unmarried,my problem is night fall at lot of time pain in pennis , erection problem not well also my size of pennis in my age of 26is good now is lesser in size , lot of forgetfulness problem what can I do please suggest good medicine.
13 Apr 2020
Dear Javid Please try the following:
* Land Caltrops ( Gokhru ): Buy capsules and eat 1 capsule on alternative days for 20 days
* Ashwagandha ( Withania Somnifera ): Buy capsules ( 1 everyday ) or powdered form ( 1 teaspoon ), and take on alternative days for 1 month.
* Boerhavia Diffusa ( Punarnava ) : Buy extract and take 10 drops morning evening for 10 days.
* White and Black Musli combination capsules. Take 1 daily for 10 days.
For more information on these herbs, refer to individual pages given on the website.
This advice is for educational purpose only. It is not intended to replace a doctor. Please consult your doctor before taking any herb.
Jahid ( Bangladesh )
13 May 2020
I am Jahid.
I am suffering for Azospermia, FsH is 27.
In this regard what do I do please.
Hassan ( Pakistan )
13 May 2020
Hello... i am 24 yers old i did mastubation so many time but now i do after one month if in dn't do i lose my control on myself... my penise size is just 5 inches and i want 7 to 8 inches and my sex timing is verry low... round about 1 minute or some times i discharge with in five seconds when i do masterbation... plz tell me the medicine
Rudra ( Bangladesh )
06 Jun 2020
Dear Sir,
I am 38 years old. I am facing problem as erectile dyfunction as well as premature ejaculation for 4 years. However I am suffering from diabetic symptom from 2014 but in control.
Ali ( Saudi Arabia\ Dammam )
11 Sep 2020
Hi. I am 30 years old got married 5 years ago, have 2 children. My issue is i did masturbation of about 15 years.Now i am suffering from premature ejaculation and colourless drop Coming out throughout the day. My sexual desire is decreasing day by day. And even my semen colour is yellowish and is very thin. Please suggest me a medicine.
Hamza ( Pakistan )
17 Sep 2020
I have masturbated in past for about two years ,but now I have get rid of it .But my organ is thinned from its root please suggest a medicine for this and early ejection. Thanks.
Nitin Majethia ( Gujarat / India )
12 Feb 2021
I am 44 years old and i have started developing erection problem and very early ejaculation problem. What should i do and what medicine should i take?
Your Query - This is a community service. You may ask and answer a query.
[Note: You are requested to write correct English only. Please do not use SMS English, Short Text and Words like hi, hello.]
[Optional: For better guidance]
[Optional: To get email Alert]
[Optional: To get message Alert]
Sponsored Links